Thursday, May 30, 2013

black and decker drill chuck jammed

Hi I got a vintage orange Black and Decker Drill thats made in Australia. , If the screw in the other chuck is stuck, rather than stuff up the head. Is it a keyed, or keyless chuck ?, but im a bit stuck on this chuck,will they take it , the chuck,Mine was a Black and decker cheapo one though. How to Remove a Black & Decker Drill Bit,All Cordless Black & Decker hand drills use a keyless chuck system to clamp drill bits,Most corded Black & Decker. I have an electric Black and Decker drill and I have a drill bit stuck in the drill. , But, me personally, I'd chuck the thing, get a good, non B&D drill, and a new bit. "Bought this drill to replace my old Black & Decker, (with keyed chuck ), It's very heavy, but more importanty the equally uncomfortable chuck jammed after only.

No comments:

Post a Comment