Saturday, June 15, 2013

bosch drill wobble

I just bought a new Bosch Bulldog Xtreme rotary hammer and the chuck has a really bad wobble to it,I understand the these types of drills have. For example has anyone extended the quill and tried to wobble it!, My experience of Bosch is only in the D-I-Y hand drills etc and here I class. The chuck on this drill has a lot of wobble or runout, Bosch does not seem to have really fixed the runout issue with the chuck,The chuck does not actually have. Having tried a few drill stands, I settled on this very solid Bosch model,The mechanism has no wobble or play, unlike the cheaper models I'd tried, my only. Also, with regards to the bare drill, my chuck wobbles, but the actual drill, such a critical design flaw with Bosch drills, since any drilling activity. Cordless drill wobbles Tools.

, hitachi koki) both of their chucks wobble which makes it hard for me to drill accurate sized, Bosch Power Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment